Hello Bibliobibuli's*
(*meaning is at d end of this post)
As u have somehow landed up to my blog n reading it, I am glad to tell u that this is my very first step in the Blogging world n I dont really know what to write... coz ofcourse, some more may end up reading it (by mistake i guess) just like u did now...
So, I think I should first spend some time with some of the experienced guys like u here n get accustomed with how n what to put in.
Still it will be appreciated if anybody can help me out with some tips on what stuff can write to let me get started. I have some of my ideas but would like to hear from u too.
I wonder if anybody would even read this post cuz till now i've learnt that people read sumthing of thier interests or sumthing which really attracts them n as far as my blog is concerned there's hardly anything which would make anyone stick to it. Also there is'nt any part which describes stuff about those women who can afford enough of cloth to cover themselves but end up with the least possible...or none for that matter.
Well, afterall this is just my first post n i dont really have any idea what have i written...but i feel it would help me know whether there are any other people on the globe to whom the stuff I write makes any sence.
So before I end up, I Thank you, for being so patient n kind to read sumthing which wouldnt have made any difference to you e1 if u wudnt have... but, to me it matters.
A Comment is Appreciated.
n ya...
*Bibliobibuli means "those who read too much".
Love u all
Soham.
.
(*meaning is at d end of this post)
As u have somehow landed up to my blog n reading it, I am glad to tell u that this is my very first step in the Blogging world n I dont really know what to write... coz ofcourse, some more may end up reading it (by mistake i guess) just like u did now...
So, I think I should first spend some time with some of the experienced guys like u here n get accustomed with how n what to put in.
Still it will be appreciated if anybody can help me out with some tips on what stuff can write to let me get started. I have some of my ideas but would like to hear from u too.
I wonder if anybody would even read this post cuz till now i've learnt that people read sumthing of thier interests or sumthing which really attracts them n as far as my blog is concerned there's hardly anything which would make anyone stick to it. Also there is'nt any part which describes stuff about those women who can afford enough of cloth to cover themselves but end up with the least possible...or none for that matter.
Well, afterall this is just my first post n i dont really have any idea what have i written...but i feel it would help me know whether there are any other people on the globe to whom the stuff I write makes any sence.
So before I end up, I Thank you, for being so patient n kind to read sumthing which wouldnt have made any difference to you e1 if u wudnt have... but, to me it matters.
A Comment is Appreciated.
n ya...
*Bibliobibuli means "those who read too much".
Love u all
Soham.
.
4 comments:
well nice blog... really liked the way u have expressed urself... u cn write well thats for sure
My suggestion - write something that touches ur heart... be it some article or a personal experience...
All the best,
Anukriti
http://sweetuanukriti.blogspot.com
Hi dude...
That was a good intro...
N ya don't think that ur's is just a blog coz a blog is a place where u express ur inner self n get a feeling of satisfaction.
My Suggestion: Do keep on doing what ur heart tells u to n not what others tell. Coz u can judge urself better than anyone else.
With Warm regards n lots of Good Wishes...
Ur Friend n Bro as ever...
Aashish Handa
http://ashishhanda.blogspot.com/
Hey, hello.. :)
Nice post and cool poems...
Coincidently I came across your blog.
Keep updating your blog dude..
HAPPY BLOGGING.. :D
Monika
http://www.ideasconquered.blogspot.com/
Thank you guys :)
Post a Comment